Life Renewal Services
Click the link below to view our current job openings.
Therapist and Evaluator Positions
Location:Columbia, Baltimore and Carroll County
Employment Status:Part-time Contractual
- Provide onsite and outreach individual and family therapy to children and families ensuring that all programs are implemented and operated successfully.
- Provide quality clinical care using various psycho-therapeutic contexts of individual, couples and group therapy.
- Keep meticulous records in accordance with current record-keeping systems including, but not limited to progress notes, statistical information forms and all forms related to client charts.
- Complete all supporting documentation needed by billing personnel and/or third party payers.
- Maintain licensure.
- Provide onsite diagnostic evaluations (LCSW-C, LCPC preferred) for this responsibility.
Licensure:The ideal candidate will have LGPC, LGSW, LCPC, LCSW-C licensure.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) Coordinators
Adult and Children’s Program
Baltimore and Carroll County
- Lead groups and provide services individually in areas that are in alignment with client’s treatment plan.
- Assist and develop activities for both groups and individuals to enhance functioning consistent with the member’s Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP).
- Close coordination with the Rehab Specialist/PRP Director.
- Monitor and increase quality of PRP services to members even if that requires actions outside the job description as long as the supervisor is informed.
- Report orally weekly to supervisor on performance of groups and individuals.
- Coordinate with client about their goals.
- Show evidence of coordination with rehabilitation staff.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately both orally and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related health field, thirty (30) hours or their equivalent of college credit towards a bachelor’s degree in a health related field, or one year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting.
- Must yield a positive criminal background check and have a Maryland drivers’s license with less than 4 points.
- Must have own reliable transportation to assist clients with medical appointments- as needed.
- Selected candidates must complete sixty (60) hours of paid on-the-job training prior to working with clients independently and participate in monthly supervisions and staff meetings.